This page contains material pertinent to the article:
Nahum, J. R., B. N. Harding and B. Kerr. 2011. Evolution of restraint in a structured rock-paper-scissors community. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science 108: 10831-10838
Note: This code's dependencies include: Unix/Mac OS X, Python 2.7, PIL (Python Image Library), and Numpy/SciPy.
Initial placement of strains for experimental and simulated runs (tab-delimited)
Note: Numbers represent the discrete well-state in the order presented in "Initializing the Metapopulation" of the SI.
Experiment and Simulation Data (for use in Figures/Statistics Code)
- Ancestor Relative Fitnesses
- Abundance Data
- Resistant Isolate Fitnesses
- Simulation Data (after 100 transfers)
- Simulation Data (after 400 transfers)
- Spectrophotometric Data (first run)
- Spectrophotometric Data (second run)